Hello Joe,

Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 10:13:42 AM, you wrote:
>> It's most likely not even remotely your fault, but it impacts you
>> heavily because it's an IP that you need to use to send mail. I'd
>> talk to your ISP.

> Any prediction as to what they'll say?

<grin>... Heck no. But I'd definitely take what was said in these
threads, condense it down, and do some cut and paste from the DNSbl
sites to show them. If you just tell them they're listed on some DNSbl
and it's causing you grief, they'll probably ignore you.

--
                          TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x5D167202
 __    ____  ____  ____   Geocaching:                    http://gps.PCWize.com

Chopped Cabbage:  not just a good idea, it's the slaw!