Dear Achdut18,

@26-Nov-2006, 20:00 -0600 (27-Nov 02:00 here) Achdut18 [A] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

A> How do I send e-mail to a group with only the group name showing up in
A> the "to" field?
... <snip>

What I do is to create a local email address of (say)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put that in the To: field. I then put the
recipient list into the BCC: field. That does exactly what you want.

So does a mailing list. Perhaps you could adapt Leif Gregory's "Using
TB to run a mailing list" to suit?
http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/mailing_lists.shtml

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.86.07 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2