Hello,

I notice that when new replies come into a thread, The Bat doesn't
automatically push the entire thread to the top. This is so even when
I sort messages according to "Received" time.

This behaviour is typical if you use the gmail webinterface. It is
very useful because not only you can see the threading, your attention
is also brought to threads where *new* replies have been made to it as
the message is pushed up to the top.

When I use the default TB behaviour, I keep missing new replies to old
threads - so much so that I now have a virtual folder that picks out
messages that are less than a day old and displays them in the
unthreaded form.

So what counterintuitive, I would say. Does anyone have a way out of
this?

Thanks.

 Kelvin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]