Hello Dan,

It works!

But the presented view is kind of hard to get used to. The relevant
information in the rest of the columns disappeared.

Is there a way to retain the ease and functionality of the "Sort by
Reference" view but yet still retain the "Gmail-way"?

"Gmail-way" is the manner in which Gmail threads emails (as
conversations) and use date and time of the last reply to sort the
threads.

The thread with the latest reply will rank as the top thread,
irregardless of the "creation" date of the thread starter email.

Thanks!

Kelvin Quee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+65 91773635