Hello Roelof!

On Friday, December 15, 2006, 3:23 AM, you wrote:

ML>> How did you configure the message header? It doesn't
ML>> work here.

> You've got to define the User-agent header at
>   Option -> Preferences -> Messages -> Message Headers
> Attached you find my settings for this header.

> And then you use the %SetHeader macro to define its value. There
> isn't much more to explain on this subject.

Roelof, I guess it slipped your mind that TBUDL doesn't allow
attachments? Only TBBETA?

I did mine by following my X-Rogue pattern:

1) In Options/Preferences/Messages/Message Headers I clicked on "Add."

2) In the window that came up I typed in User-agent in both fields.

3) I checked "Allow to edit this field in the Message Editor" and
"Display the field on the scrollable part of the header pane." I left
the other option unchecked.

4) In Account/Properties/Templates I copied-pasted for each of the
message templates:
%SetHeader("User-agent","RITLABS Mailer v%THEBATVERSION")%-

5) I put the same line for my Address Book templates, which over-ride
the Default Account templates, of course.

It's working for me, I think.

Mary
The Bat! 3.86.10 beta on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2