Roelof Otten wrote:

That's duplicate enough to cause problems.

With regard to duplicate email addresses.

I have a customer who uses his Secretary's email address so that all emails to him are filtered by her.

I sometimes need to email her individually so I have two address book entries for two separate people, but each have the same email address.

I take it that this causes problems in TB!?

I wouldn't have thought that this was that uncommon, even in today's world I guess people still share an email address in much the same way as people share a postal address?

So perhaps this is a shortcoming of TB!?

--
Best regards
Barry.