Hello Peter Kerekes & everyone else,

on 27-Dez-2006 at 21:39 you (Peter Kerekes) wrote:

> Currently the only way I know: go to the address book, to her address,
> copy and paste the second address to the Mail Message To: line. I
> would be surprised if there wouldn't be a simpler way, such as a key
> to change the address.

Open the AB. Locate the entry, right click, select "New Message To >>"
and select the correct address from the submenu.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

If a table moves when noone is touching it, this is not obviously more
likely to have been effected by my deceased grandfather than by
myself. We cannot tell how I could move it, but then we cannot tell
how he could move it either. -- F. W. H. Myers