Hello Alexander,

Alexander> Hello Peter Kerekes & everyone else,

Alexander> on 28-Dez-2006 at 19:46 you (Peter Kerekes) wrote:

> [...]

Alexander>>> Same in the AB when you open it from the new message window,
Alexander>>> except that the menu item is called "Add Address..." there.

>> I can see there: "Add Secondary Addresses to Bcc". But I don't want to
>> sent this mail to the 'primary address' at all. The seondary address
>> should be the To:

Alexander> Select the address and make a *RIGHT* click on it...

Thanks, it is getting better.

 Peter

The BAT 3.95.6,
Windows XP, Service Pack 2