Greetings,                                      11:02, Friday, December 29, 2006

I now find that when I try to make the mail ticker show up, it won't.

No matter what I check, display always, display automatically, always on
top, high, medium, and low priority. Nothing works.

The only recent change in my system is that I switched from a 21-in CRT to a
19-in LCD. Could the ticker be pointed to an off-screen area and somehow
just aborting?  Any ideas on how I might get it back?

--
Gary

-- Quintessential is now playing: Fourplay - Rollin'

-- Random Tagline --
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand
Russell
Mail Handler  : ^o^ IMAP with The_Bat! 3.85.03  ^o^
The OS        : Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600 Service Pack 2
The Box       : Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 1 Gb RAM.
Spam Filter   : Achim's Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2.
Gatekeeper    : Zone Alarm v6.5.737.000.
Virus Sniffer : Symantec Corporate Edition v10.1.