On Friday, December 29, 2006, Robin Anson scripted:

Greetings Robin,                       17:50, Friday, December 29, 2006

Somehow I failed to consider that The Bat should be CLOSED when I made the
registry changes. Of course, it only reads those values when it opens. Your
note jogged my thinking.

The lost ticker has now returned.  Thanks.

--
Gary

-- Quintessential is now playing: Fantasy Band - All In All

-- Random Tagline --
As you well know, Mr. President, 'railroad' carriages are pulled at the
enormous speed of 15 mph, by 'engines.' The Almighty never intended that
people should travel at such breakneck speed. - Martin Van Buren, governor
of New York to President Andrew Jackson, 1829
Mail Handler  : ^o^  IMAP with The_Bat! 3.85.03  ^o^
The OS        : Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600 Service Pack 2
The Box       : Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz, 1 Gb RAM.
Spam Filter   : Achim's Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2.
Gatekeeper    : Zone Alarm v6.5.737.000.
Virus Sniffer : Symantec Corporate Edition v10.1.