Hi Michael,

on Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:42:57 -0500GMT (03.01.07, 19:42 +0100GMT here),
you (Michael Rudnick) wrote:

MR> I finally bit the bullet and am exploring Voyager. My current message store
MR> is 875MB. I don't need all of that on the flash drive. Is there a way to
MR> determine what folders in my store are synced onto the flash drive? Also,
MR> how do the messages get back into the desktop computer?

Create a complete backup of your desktop TB!. When Voyager is
installed select Tools -- Restore and point it to your backup. Then
you can choose, which parts of it (accounts or folders) you want to
have in Voyager. The messages don't need to get back on the desktop
computer, because they never leave it.

--
Cheers
Peter