Hi Thomas,

msl> since of late, I have a problem in sending attachments. The
msl> attachments are never transmitted as it is cut off halfway through
msl> with a error report that says 'server reports error: the response is r
msl> mail, end with "." on a line by itself'.

This sounds like an old bug. What version are you using?
========

the version is 3.0.1.33 and i love it.. thanks to roeloff otto.
i doubt that its a bug, but may be my own fault. i copied TB's EXE
file from my computer to another computer as i wanted the default
email to be TB. when clicked it may have automatically installed and
the screen appeared asking various question to configure as if it was
a newly installed program. this was done as i did not have the
downloaded software with me to install and run TB on a different
computer and yes, i wanted the same version installed on the other
computer too.

from my computer, attachments are transmitted superbly.

--
regards
vernon