Hello monsell,

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:57:38 +0530 GMT (05/01/2007, 11:27 +0700 GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

msl>> since of late, I have a problem in sending attachments. The
msl>> attachments are never transmitted as it is cut off halfway through
msl>> with a error report that says 'server reports error: the response is r
msl>> mail, end with "." on a line by itself'.

msl> This sounds like an old bug. What version are you using?
msl> ========

msl> the version is 3.0.1.33 and i love it.. thanks to roeloff otto.

I don't remember whether that was the version on which the bug was
reported. Not everybody experienced it, I never did. But maybe someone
who did have the same problem as you can help out about the version
number.

msl> i doubt that its a bug, but may be my own fault. i copied TB's EXE
msl> file from my computer to another computer as i wanted the default
msl> email to be TB. when clicked it may have automatically installed and
msl> the screen appeared asking various question to configure as if it was
msl> a newly installed program. this was done as i did not have the
msl> downloaded software with me to install and run TB on a different
msl> computer and yes, i wanted the same version installed on the other
msl> computer too.

I don't think this can be the reason for your problem. If there is a
discrepancy because of drive letters, you would get other error
messages.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

THE RED LION pub at Lacock in Wiltshire offers whisky-flavoured
condoms for sale. The small print at the bottom of the machine
advises: "Warning-Do not drive while using this product."