Hello Alexander,

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ASK> Are you sure that all of the new messages are downloaded correctly
ASK> before the transfer ends?

Unfortunately yes, they are. The last time I got duplicate messages
(just before I posted last night and it's not yet happened again) the
log shows "13/01/2007, 22:57:07: FETCH - 78 messages in the mailbox, 78
new", it has then downloaded them and finishes with " 13/01/2007,
22:59:17: FETCH - connection finished - 78 messages received".

Don't be fooled by the "78 messages in the mailbox, 78 new" bit because
only 11 of those messages were actually new as the last duplicate
download was only about 30 minutes before with 67 in the box and 67 new
and, about an hour before that, 60 in the box with 60 new.

ASK> I could imagine that a transfer is interrupted and TB fails to
ASK> update its index of already downloaded messages.

I wish that were the case, it would be easier to understand. :-(

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html