I have been moving around folders to better organize things. After deleting
several large messages and some attachments in one folder, I did a
compress. I expected that the size of the TBB and TBI files would change.
In fact, it didn't reduce by a significant amount. I also moved all the
messages in a folder to another one and did a compress on the original
folder. The file sizes are still the same.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Michael Rudnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 (2600) Service Pack 2