Hi

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 at 6:39:46 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, usman x wrote:

> thanks for replying,

(-:

> Whenever i start a new email, its always in plain text micro-ed and
> the character set is always latin 9 (ISO).

It was just a thought. I believe there are folks far more
knowledgeable on the subject subscribed to this list.

Are your outgoing messages that exhibit this behaviour replies
rather than new messages? If so, is the problem text your own or
quoted from the message you reply to?

> i've also noticed that theres some emails i recieve from others that
> also have the question mark problem. has anyone else noticed this or
> had this problem?

Get this very rarely. Either question marks or squares. Tends to
be mailing list messages from people who also have people they
correspond with in languages that use a different alphabet.
Fiddling with character sets generally resolves for me.

>>> some of my Bat! emails are also not making it through. They
>>> register as sent in my "sent mail" folder, but do not get make
>>> it to where theyre supposed to be going.

>> Getting any "unable to deliver" or similar messages in respect of
>> the missing mails or they just disappear?

> they just dissappear. trying to see what was going on i started
> bccing emails to a > yahoo account i have. sometimes the email
> gets to the yahoo > account but not on the list im trying to
> post to, and i get no > "unable to deliver" email for that.

Odd. If you re-send exactly the same message with no modification
(copy from "sent" to "outbox", perhaps) does that go astray too?

MFPA

Don't talk unless you can improve on the silence

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1