Hello Tom,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:19:59 +1100 GMT (20/01/2007, 07:19 +0700 GMT),
Tom wrote:

T> I would like to include a contact in a "formal" group (with legal
T> templates) for recurring messages but also have private emails with
T> this person, how would I do that? If I want to meet for tennis
T> privately, I don't want the formal template to override?

If he uses the same email address for both private and business
emails, TB cannot know whether your mail is private or not.

In that case, you would not put the signature into the AB template,
but add it manually with a Quick Template every time.

I find that too cumbersome and just use the business singature in that
case, even if the mail is private. Who cares?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Dim sum."  (Latin for: I forget.)