Hello Everyone,

I recently created a new Addressbook containing the addresses of all
incoming emails. This worked fine as I then set up a filter to show
incoming mails from existing contacts in a special folder.
Today I intended to add a further folder for "important or suspicious"
contacts based on a further addressbook that should contain email
addresses for monitoring. I created the new address book and then
noticed that my previous address book containing all emails is empty.
The default personal addressbook including its groups still exists.
Looking at the file size of the "lost" addressbook in the application
folder it may indeed by empty as it has the same size as the new AB
I created this morning.
Is there any easy way to repopulate this AB (basically all email
addresses contained in one folder) and any idea what I did wrong (so I
will avoid this in future?)

Tom
using TheBat! 3.98.4 on XP