Hi

On Thursday 1 February 2007 at 5:43:19 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mike Greenbaum
wrote:

> I have about 15 groups under one address book folder, and I'd
> like to have them all have the same templates.

> Must I change each group one at a time or is there a way to
> make changes to all the groups at once?

You could write the actual template to be used in a text file and
define the template in each group's properties as simply
%INCLUDE="path/filename".

MFPA

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1