Hi

One of my folders has recently decided to display all threads
collapsed instead of expanded.

Pressing "*" (no quotes) expands/collapses all threads - with or
without Alt, Ctrl or space - but the next time I view that folder
the threads have collapsed again.

All other folders are behaving themselves in this respect.

I have no view modes defined (other than <generic view mode>,
which nothing is set to use anyway) and Global View Mode is set to
"no view mode". All folders (including the problem one) have the
folder view mode set to "no view mode".

Can anybody suggest what's wrong and how to fix it?

MFPA

Versifiers write poems for it.

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1