Just installed 3.98.4.   If I click on a hyperlink, I get something
like:

  "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/239114/"; - No application is
  associated with the specified file for this operation

Clicking OK on that gets

  "C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE" - No application is associated
  with the specified file for this operation

Firefox is working perfectly well otherwise. Is this just my system,
or do I need to change some options in TB?

--
Thanks,
 Robert Bull             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.98.4 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A