Hi

On Monday 23 April 2007 at 10:01:50 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chris W. wrote:

> The following link stops at the 'í' in my version:
> http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Día_Internacional_del_Libro

> Can anyone else confirm?

Here, it stops after the "D", immediately before the "í". Is that
the same as you?

> A bug?

Dunno. I was not aware accented characters were allowed in URLs.

I note that if I cut and paste your link into Firefox, when the
page loads the "í" in the URL in the address bar becomes "%C3%AD"
- so the URL reads as
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%ADa_Internacional_del_Libro

MFPA

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1