Hello all,
Wednesday, May 30, 2007, Alto Speckhardt wrote:

> Guten Morgen,

> I can't manage to sign a message using S/MIME. I always get a notice
> a la "no certificate to sign message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] found". Which
> isn't
> all that surprising since the certificate I want to use carries an
> email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> How can I use the certificate in spite of the discrepancy? I know that
> the recipient of the signed message may see a invalid signature, but
> let's say I want to accept that - how do I do it?

what implementation do You use? viz Options | S/MIME

if MS CryptoAPI, do You have correct certificate imported to Windows (I do
not know how it is named in original Windows, I have Czech version now.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.99.8
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.5.0.2

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM