Hi Marek,

> what implementation do You use? viz Options | S/MIME

I had switched to "MS CryptoAPI" because with "Internal" I got two
errors if I sent an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - once
for each address
"no valid certificate". This is even stranger than the other way where
it only complains once, since [EMAIL PROTECTED] is actually the name the
certificate has been issued to. (Previously, I had imported the
certificate straight from the email it had been sent to me. I don't
know in which storage it ended up though, if any. ;-) )

> if MS CryptoAPI, do You have correct certificate imported to Windows (I do
> not know how it is named in original Windows, I have Czech version now.

That it is. I had a good look at it using certmgr.msc.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alto Speckhardt