Hello Everyone,

still trying to work out my isuses with macros and templates for some
of my regular contacts.
One of the issues I encoutered is that when I enter the name of the
contact in the To: field, TB is bringing up previous addresses used.
This is great when it allows me in case of Joe to choose between Joe
Bloke, Joe Lewis and Joe Trippiano but it is irritating when it brings
up 4 identical email addresses with the only difference being how the
recipient appears (i.e all addresses are [EMAIL PROTECTED] but the
choice is between Joe Bloke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and Johann Bloke
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and Joey Bloke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
Not really sure why I have this collection of variations but it's
slowing down my typing/choosing.
Is there any way of getting rid of the duplicates. My addressbook has
only one entry and I also seem to not understand the purpose of the
favourite button in there as at present it's not even ticked for this
contact.

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.3 on XP