Hello Tom,

> One of the issues I encoutered is that when I enter the name of the
> contact in the To: field, TB is bringing up previous addresses used.
<snipped>
> Is there any way of getting rid of the duplicates.

When you are in the To (or CC) field, click on the down pointing double
arrow at the right of the field to bring up the history of addresses
used. Then, using keyboard up and down arrows, scroll through the
addresses and delete (with Delete key) those you don't want

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.99.6