Hello Roelof,

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 03:35:38 +0200 GMT (18/07/2007, 08:35 +0700 GMT),
Roelof Otten wrote:

RO>>> The only difference between the home and pro versions is that some
RO>>> features are unlocked by the pro license, both use the same
RO>>> executable.

TF>> Which features would that be?

RO> OTFE comes to mind.

I don't like that, because it's a proprietory encryption.

RO> Oh and the pro license also unlocks Voyager.

True. Voyager is very important for me when travelling. Unfortunately,
it uses OTFE by default. In case of problems with the USB stick,
messages are lost as they are not recoverable. Luckily, Voyager is
only my backup.

RO> That's about it, I believe.

The other difference between the Home and the Pro versions is that the
Pro version includes the intpack, which translates the interface into
many languages. Home users can download this for free seperately.

So, unless you want OTFE or need to use Voyager, there are no unlocked
features in the Home version. Or am I wrong?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"A non-smoking section in a restaurant is like a non-peeing section in
a pool".