Hallo Thomas,

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:39:58 +0700GMT (18-7-2007, 19:39 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

TF>>> Which features would that be?
RO>> OTFE comes to mind.
TF> I don't like that, because it's a proprietory encryption.

Well, YMMV
BTW Using OTFE disables the option to store attachments outside the
message base, so that might be another reason not to use OTFE.

RO>> Oh and the pro license also unlocks Voyager.

TF> True. Voyager is very important for me when travelling. Unfortunately,
TF> it uses OTFE by default. In case of problems with the USB stick,
TF> messages are lost as they are not recoverable. Luckily, Voyager is
TF> only my backup.

RO>> That's about it, I believe.

TF> The other difference between the Home and the Pro versions is that the
TF> Pro version includes the intpack, which translates the interface into
TF> many languages. Home users can download this for free seperately.

That's merely the installation file. IIRC You can use the pro-install
and register as home user. After all the installation file doesn't
ask for a license. And you can use the home-install and get OTFE
installed if you don't care for the multi-language thing.

TF> So, unless you want OTFE or need to use Voyager, there are no unlocked
TF> features in the Home version.

No.

TF> Or am I wrong?

No.
Of course there is this little proviso about not using the home
version for business purposes...

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Devoted to the art of cat-bathing as a martial art.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM