Hallo Thomas,

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:10:57 +0700GMT (23-7-2007, 17:10 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RO>> That's right. After all you're saving as .msg and that means the
RO>> message is exported as is. The template is used when saving as .txt.

TF> How do you do that? I just noticed that over here, the message is
TF> saved as .eml by default (thought it was .msg), and the date shows.

It picks the same format as you used in your last 'save as' action.
You can change it in the window that pops up on selecting 'save as'.

Of course the date will be saved in the .eml or .msg file that's
created when you use that format, but the date will be placed in the
headers and not in the text.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

IBM: I've Been Misled
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM