Hello Peter,

Monday, July 30, 2007, 12:52:00 PM, you wrote:

> True. That's why it is strongly recommended to back up The Bat! (and
> every other stuff you deem important) regularly.

I agree about making regular backups.

I thought I had the bat set up to do backups every 4 days or something like
that, but I can't find where to set automatic backups now.

When I tried to go into Tools/Restore, nothing was listed.

> Data corruption occurs every now and then. That's why back ups are
> useful, not only for The Bat!.

Well I agree that every program can possibly lose data and that backups should
be made. But it still needs to be looked into by the developers if users are
losing folders.

Do the developers read this list?

> It doesn't, as long as there is enough disc space.

I have over 60 gig free.

 Brenda