G'day Peter,

Wednesday, August 1, 2007, 2:38:14 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Brenda,

<snipped>

>  You might try their forum - http://www.ritlabs.com/en/forum - I
> read recently that it is well visited, and I think/hope the
> developers read it too.

After having a quick look at the forums I would hesitate to send
anyone there looking for help.  The big news in the Company News Forum
is that The Bat! v.3.80 has apparently been released :-) .   No word
on anything later.

There doesn't seem to be anyone providing consistent assistance other
than Roelof Otten to recent threads and many queries posted don't seem
to be getting any replies (although the counter shows lots of people
looking at the threads). There doesn't seem to be any input from any
Ritlabs developers or staff (at least in any of the threads that I
checked out).  There is the occasional useful reply in the forums from
other users but generally far less than we get on TBUDL

--
Regards,
 Bob