Hello, fellow Bat users!

I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0.  Can anyone familiar with this
software explain to me how I can use or configure the software to
e-mail, using The Bat, a group of selected photographs to a group of
recipients.  Photoshop appears to be set up to work with Outlook,
Outlook Express, and Eudora, but I have been unable to find an
explanation as to how to get it to work with other e-mail clients, such
as The Bat.

Navigating from within The Bat to the image files on my hard drive in
order to attach the files, directly, would not only be too
time-consuming, those files are too big for e-mail transmission (1-3
megabytes per image) and would have to be individually compressed, also
very time-consuming.

--
Avram Sacks
Chicago, IL

Using The Bat ver. 1.62r on Windows XP Pro