Hello Avram,

SA> I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0.  Can anyone familiar with this
SA> software explain to me how I can use or configure the software to
SA> e-mail, using The Bat, a group of selected photographs to a group of
    You have to save them as files and then attach the files by hand.

    In preferences, set E-mail Client to "Save to Hard Disk and Attach
    File(s) Yourself."

    Choose your pictures, go to File --> Export --> As New File
    or (CTRL + E).

 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.99.24 on Windows XP5 Build 2600 Service Pack 2