Nick Dutton @ 2008-1-10 12:31:44 PM
"Signatures in plain-text viewer." <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Am I going mad, or did TB! used to give me the option to specify the
> text style for signature text? It does for sure in the html viewer.

You need to use the rich text viewer/HTML viewer, not the plain text
viewer to get these options. You can then set The Bat! to display HTML
messages as plain text:
http://www.chriswarrington.com/rich-text.png

--
Christopher

Using The Bat! v3.99.25 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Is the glass half empty, half full, or twice as large as it needs to
be?