On Thursday, January 10, 2008, 5:31:44 PM, Nick Dutton wrote:

> Am I going mad, or did TB! used to give me the option to specify the
> text style for signature text? It does for sure in the html viewer.

Not in the plain text viewer.  If you de-select Use Plain Text View in
the right click menu of the Message Viewer then the signature text
will be whatever is specified in
Options|Preferences|Viewer/Editor|HTML/Windows Editor.

I use the plain text editor, but view in Windows mode to get the
text styles.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2