On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 at 08:03:35 +0200, Costas wrote:
> One of my email addresses has recently started being flooded by
> spam. I wonder which spam filtering program you would recommend for me to use
> with The Bat.

I have used Popfile for several years very satisfactorily, but I use
it for more than just classifying spam/not spam, I use it to classify
mail into multiple work and personal categories.

I also use Antispamsniper for The Bat as a backup program, although in
relation to spam it usually exactly matches Popfile.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.99.25
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.4