Hi

On Saturday 26 January 2008 at 6:03:35 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Costas Papadopoulos
wrote:

> One of my email addresses has recently started being flooded by
> spam. I wonder which spam filtering program you would recommend
> for me to use with The Bat.

I just use The Bat!'s own filters system. Needs only occasional
tweaking. No automated figures available but I would guess 95% to
99% effective. Very few falsely moved to spam folders once you get
the filters right. I generally get very little spam (1-5 per day)
but every few months I will get a deluge of about 3000-4000 spread
over a few days. My filters usually only miss about 25-30 of this
deluge, just means my spam is predictable. Somebody using Regular
Expressions could probably achieve greater accuracy.

MFPA

Don't cry because it is over - smile because it happened

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1