Hello Alto,

> So I stopped fiddling with the awkward system and rather reported to
> the mailing list. Developers are reading there, and they can't fail to
> notice the report. If they want to "manage" it further, they can do
> so themselves.

Whether awkard or not, the BT works and gets attention from the
developers. Have you taken a look lately to see how many bugs have been
resolved and closed? The closed ones are not displayed by default, you
have to change the "filter".

>> If you did, it would be good if you post the links to them.
>
> You want me to make the effort twice? Either the list or the tracker.
> And since the tracker apparently doesn't get much attention, the list.

Well, posting the links helps others who may habe the same problem to
add confirmations notes.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14