Does v4 fix the issue where if you get an email addressed to multiple people
(everyone on my sports team) and you want to save the list of people,
highlighting the TO or CC field with all the names, right click --> add to
address book and you only add the 1st name in the list?  This broke somewhere
in v3 because it used to go thru and bring up a card for everyone so I could
add them and make tweaks as I go.

--

Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows XP 5