Hello Tim,

TH> text above your signature delimiter shows up as plain text and
TH> everything below is Italics and grayed out.

I've outlined instructions on changing the appearance of signature
text in an earlier response to you
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. I've included them here again:

JO> Traditionally, signatures are gray text on a white background, but
JO> this can be adjusted to any other color setting you'd like by
JO> going to Options (from main window) -> Preferences ->
JO> Viewer/Editor -> Message Viewer/Editor. Choose "Signature Text" in
JO> the "Item" pull-down/pop-up list, and then edit the style
JO> according to your liking.

Using that dialog, you should be able to change the signature's
formatting, from the font face, size, modifiers (bold/italic), and
foreground/background colors.

Good luck!

--
James
Funny quotes: "There are 10 types of people in the world.