On Tuesday, February 19, 2008, at 9:37:05 PM, Tim Hamm wrote:

> I have not changed any of my settings.

Check your templates. Your example definitely appears to have the quoted
material following the signature, where the old default templates put it at
the top of the reply. Looks to me as if the new version may have changed
all the templates! If not that, then the program is not processing the
template properly now.

This thread and a few others has solidified my decision to remain with
version 3.85. It ain't broke (for me) so I see no need to fix it (and lots
of reason NOT to)...

--
Jim Kyle

Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
with AntiSpamSniper Version 2.6.0.1