Hallo Roelof,

RO> So I'd advice you to uninstall TB (don't delete your message base)
RO> and install it again and point it your your current message base, so
RO> you won't loose mail.

Ok, I tried it
1. uninstall, install again : no change
2. uninstall, reboot, set windows mail as default, reboot
3. install The Bat, got message to install it as default, for all possibilities,
   marked them all : no change
4. reboot : no change

It only seems to effect the 'mailto-tag' in webpages
When I want to sent a file with email out of explorer it takes The Bat

I'm open to suggestions

Patrick

Using The Bat! v4.0.18 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000