Hello Susanne,

On Fri, 30 May 2008 16:47:53 -0700 GMT (31/05/2008, 06:47 +0700 GMT),
Susanne wrote:

>> What do you have in mind specifically with merging them?

S> Ideally, I would want the messages from two
S> different accounts, plus the folders/filters from
S> both accounts to be combined.

If the folder names are different in the two accounts A nd B, you can
just moved the folders from account B into the folder tree of account
A. The filters will update automatically.

S> Or alternatively, is there a way to get the messages from two
S> different email addresses to arrive in the same account?

The mails arriving at account B will now be moved to the folders,
which are in account A.

Why would you want to do that? My reason for starting with TB! was
that it can cleanly seperate accounts instead of mixing mails from
different accounts together. I wonder why you have seperate accounts
if you don't want to seperate them, and how you reply from the correct
account?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and
then pointing it at the screen.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.11