Hi,

Saturday, May 31, 2008, 10:03:18 AM,[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Oops, this never happened to me.

I tried it three times, and the behavior repeated
each time.

S>> Am I missing a step somewhere?

> No, I did it the same way several times before. What Windows version
> are you using, and are you logged in as user or adminsitrator?

I'm administrator and use Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600 Service Pack 2.

S>> Fortunately, I did a back-up before testing this,
S>> so no losses.

> I'm happy to hear that.

I'm so happy TB is so easy to back-up and restore
nowadays! I'm not very savvy with computers, but
one thing I have learned is to back up before
changing anything and doing an automatic nightly
back-up, just in case.

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.99.25
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2