> I restored TB's directory to a different location from a daily disk
> backup I do and then copied over the missing folder and its contents.
> Still didn't show up. It appears there is a main index file that has
> become corrupted.

This is going to sound stupid but here goes:
You were moving folders and lost track of one. Is it possibly buried
in another section of the tree? It is easy to hit the wrong arrow key
and bury a folder when moving.

I hope it is that easy but please don't shoot the messenger if it
isn't :(

--
Rick
Republican Tax Cuts for the wealthy

v4.0.24.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2