>>> I restored TB's directory to a different location from a daily disk
>>> backup I do and then copied over the missing folder and its contents.
>>> Still didn't show up. It appears there is a main index file that has
>>> become corrupted.

The above problem I had where my directory structure became corrupted has
been resolved. The main fix, for any who might have this problem, was
to delete the ACCOUNT.FLB file for the main folder.

But now none of the email filters I had for the lost folder are
working. The problem is that when the folder was lost, it was moved to
a new location and the filters were all changed, automatically, to
follow it. Now that the folder is back where it belongs, the filters
are all pointing to the old location. Is there a way to mass edit
these filters to point them to a new location?

--
Jack