Hi Barry,

Sunday, July 6, 2008, 4:23:23 AM, you wrote:

> Hi all

> Some of you may be interested in a Search Program that I stumbled across the
> other day. I was looking for a program to search all my thousands of
> WordPerfect files and I came across Archivarius.

> The bonus for me was that it also indexes and searches all my TB! mailboxes.
> It's really good and fast!

> http://www.likasoft.com/document-search/

And $30 for basic single users who aren't students - although it does
look great.  I just installed the 30-day, which has a limit on files.

I'm not sure it is worth it for me, but some will find it worthwhile.
It does better on email files than anything I've seen.

Thanks for the link, even though I am unlikely to spend the $.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--