On 06/07/2008 20:51:12, Jens Franik wrote:

> And the Price is 30,- to 45,- Euro - did you forget to mention this?

Hi Jens

No, it's not for me to sell the product just to let other users know that it
works. All the pricing information is available on the web site. Interested
people can make their own decisions on the value for money.

For me I was very happy to pay what I considered a fair price after trialling
the program for free.

After all it works as described, there's plenty of paid for software out
there that doesn't deliver.

IMAP???

--
Best regards