28 July 2008 - 07:22

Hello all,

I've just installed Fookes' Mailbag Assistant (MA) and I've got a couple
of basic questions already. I did use it years ago when I only had
one TB! account but now I've got twenty.

My TB! mail directory is X\DOCS\The Bat! to  which I pointed
MA during the initial set-up wizard. I chose to 'open all mailboxes'
and included 'all subfolders', did not use any filters; in effect, I
wanted to include the whole message base.

MA told me that no messages were found! I then tried pointing to just
one account (X\DOCS\The Bat!\Account1) . Same result.

Which folder do I select to tell MA to include all messages (if
possible) or one account's messages otherwise?

William

Flying with The Bat! Professional
version 4.0.7