Hi William,

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:58:33 -0600, you, in your role as Janitor, wrote:

> 28 July 2008 - 13:53
>
> Hello Roelof,

[snip]

> I see your point, Roelof.
>
> Apologies for wasting people's time.

Let me promise you, William, this dialog was not a waste of time for me.
I have had one Fookes product (NoteTab Standard) for years, and have
thought about Mailbag Assistant (for Christmas?), since I have had so many
mail programs over the years.  And I don't use OTFE (whatever that is...),
but apparently it "masks" the mail.  But now I think I will ask for
Mailbag Assistant for Christmas (my wife monitors my software budget....
with my collaboration...).  So I appreciate your questions and Roelof's
answers.  I have learned from both of you.

Please note my signature - I've loved The Bat! and used it for three years
(besides earlier trials), but have switched to Gmail's IMAP (so I can
access the same mail from Win XP and Ubuntu Linux), and I found Opera's M2
the most user-friendly and effective IMAP mail application.  Once The Bat!
ever gets to that point, I'll happily go back to it!

And thanks again to Roelof and you for your good dialog.

Bob Riley in New Mexico, USA